Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Match.com Girl #2

I had a nice long email from match.com girl #2, "J". She sounds pretty nice. I emailed her back with some info about my self and asked her a few questions too. I noticed that she has hidden her profile on match.com now, and I wonder what that means. Is it a good sign? A coincidence? What? It could mean she thinks I'm a serious candidate and she doesn't want to be distracted. Or it could mean she's got 5 guys she's working on and that's plenty for now :-).

Help me out, readers! What does it mean?

Still nothing from match.com girl #1.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamy said...

It means nothing. Ok, actually, it could mean so many things that it's not worth worrying about. You keep caring! Stop it. :)

6:24 AM  
Blogger The Dummy said...

LOL! See what I mean about Jamy noticing stuff?

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home