Monday, May 16, 2005

Match.com

So, I was trolling match.com on the weekend, because I was bored. Decided to look through some profiles without pictures (normally I don't), and found one that sounded interesting -- med student, 26 but willing to look at oldsters like me :-). Describes herself as "a few extra pounds" which can be okay or not, depending on how few we're talking about and where they are :-). Still, definitely smart which is always a good thing. So I sent her an email and got one back Sunday morning. She lives really close to me, apparently. Sounds nice enough. Hell, it's just exciting to actually get a response. Emailed her back but nothing yet.

The second case was more amusing -- emailed a woman (my age) on Thursday I think. Got a note from her this morning -- turns out she works with my sister and knows one of my brothers. I had to smile at that. She wrote me back, so sis must not have said anything too bad. We'll see. She looks promising -- cute, 41, divorced, has a daughter, loves music. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home