Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Update on J

I just got an email from J (Match.com girl):

Hi {DCG},
Sorry for not replying sooner. Please don't take it personally. I guess {sister's best friend} probably told you a little - but I am having some very difficult times right now and haven't been up to talking with anyone. My daughter is my number one priority and we have some issues to deal with right now. It isn't something I want to bring anyone into - that's why I really don't want to talk to anyone right now. Boy, what timing! Now I understand what people mean in their profiles about baggage - but I never thought it would be me.
I'll talk to ya later.
J
I sent her a note back thanking her for letting me know what's up and offering a sympathetic ear/shoulder.

*sigh*

3 Comments:

Blogger That 30's Guy said...

Be thankful you're getting away form that! Trust me. If you want to know about baggage, check out the "jfineran" story on my blog. You'll be glad you were spared the experience.

3:07 PM  
Blogger DCG said...

So you are saying she gets points for leaving me alone for now?

3:29 PM  
Blogger That 30's Guy said...

Listen--read that post I referred you to. If she's dealing with more baggage than an international airport, then you are lucky to find out up front. I don't wish the turmoil I dealt with on anyone. I'm not even sure if what I wrote really captures what I went through, but I hope readers can get the idea.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home