Monday, January 02, 2006

Long Time No Post!

Sorry for the long interval between posts! There's been a lot of stuff happening.

First, I had an interview for a job up in Portland. It went really well, they made me an offer but it was low -- so I countered, and they accepted my counter. The upshot is I accepted the position and I'm starting my new job in late January. It's a really great opportunity -- a nice bump in pay, better opportunities, fun people to work with, good benefits. It's a definite step up.

Samantha and I have worked out most of our differences. The strain of packing and getting ready to move has been pretty intense, but I am confident we will be okay. It won't be fun in the short run though. Still, I'm really excited about getting a chance to start over in a new place.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penis pain may be a dull ache or a sharp pain that may possibly often be accompanied by heat and inflammation, which is certainly a sign how the sizegenetics is trying to repair damage. You will more than 15 different causes of penis pain. Some will probably be the result of sizegenetics or aggressive sexual activity, while others are caused by infections and other illnesses. Essentially the most common causes of penis pain are as follows:Allergies- an allergic reaction to something a penis has come into contact with. This could include soaps, detergents, creams, condoms, latex, fabrics and other materials;
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home