Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Time To Reflect

Samantha went home to Vegas tonight. She's planning on being there about a week or so. So after 2 weeks together we have a week to reflect and consider our relationship.

We've spent a lot of time together, talked a lot and shared a lot of activities. We've seen movies, watched TV, traveled, eaten many meals, watched the sun set. Best of all from my perspective, we've spent a lot of time singing and making music together.

Overall we get along pretty well, I think. We've had a few fights, mostly pretty minor and, considering the circumstances, not surprising. Since I've never lived with anyone before (other than roommates, and that was a long time ago), it's been an adjustment for me to be in close quarters with anyone, much less a beautiful woman that I'm crazy about. We communicate well and we fight fair when we do fight.

I'm very optimistic about our future and I can't wait for her to get back. Still, I suppose some time apart is probably a positive thing. The house is lonely without her, though...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Make a list of pros and cons and do a lot of "soul-searching". I've only read a bit of your blog and some of hers (I found you through DD) so I'm not going to give unsolicited advice.
Just do what is best for you and damn the critics!

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously hope you don't care. She says she wants you to date. So make sure you are. She is obviously too young for you to take seriously. Have fun with her and send her packing.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home