Sunday, June 05, 2005

Still Not Exercising The DCG Genes

Dating Dummy, factotum extraordinaire :-), rightly pointed out that I'm screwing up left and right in this DCG thing. Still, I'll be honest and fight the temptation to omit/disguise my screwups.

Saturday I went to see Cinderella Man with MedGirl. It's a great movie; I liked it a lot and MedGirl did too. Hard to say what she thinks of me at this point; not really any sparks so I probably won't do anything with her again unless I'm really bored.

The random bookeeper chick who I was IMing with sent me her picture... eep. She may only be 30 but it looks like a hard 30. That combined with the fact that apparently she's had children by 2 different men, her relationship with her ex is a bit whack, and she has only a high-school education and doesn't seem well-read, are pretty off-putting.

I got an IM from match.com chick #3 but haven't had a chance to talk with her.

And I got a totally random email from Annoying Crafts Girl in response to something I posted on another blog.

The exciting news is that I am going out of town in a week on a long-planned road trip to California, and I'm going to detour to Sin City for a couple of days and meet up with the lovely Samantha. I'm excited and nervous -- we've talked on the phone quite a bit and have as good a connection there as one could possibly hope for. If it translates to real life at all well, this could be really good. I'll see her next Saturday!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Dummy said...

Just watchin' out for you buddy. :)

10:40 AM  
Blogger The Dummy said...

By the way, probably the best example of DCG I've seen is Mack Tight. He's on my blogroll and is highly entertaining.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home