Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Still Alive!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Life has been... busy. Samantha and I are still together. It's hard to believe we have known each other such a short time; it seems like we've been together for a long time. She has started to make some friends of her own here, which makes me glad. We are still taking dancing lessons -- last week we learned the cha-cha crossovers, tango promenade and waltz walk-around turn.

Samantha's fall semester starts after Labor Day; her classes are online. From what I can tell she will have a pretty full schedule. As for me, with the end of summer things always get busier so I anticipate a bit less time at home and more time doing various activities.

It's 3 months ago tomorrow that we first spoke on the phone. Wow, what an amazing (and quick) ride it's been! It's wonderful though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home